Menus and Downloads
Part interactive show, FLATiRON is a two-hour culinary journey that presents mouthwatering ingredients in eye-poppingly creative ways.
Show | Participate | Sense
Tuesdays through Saturdays, the FLATiRON cast create an interactive spectacle featuring the freshest produce, seafood, poultry, meat and an optional five-pour wine pairing. At one of three nightly seatings, diners can enjoy these unique 10 courses for an additional ¥5,000 for the 5 wine course or upgrade to the 8 wine course for ¥8,000.
Seating is limited and fixed to four diners at each of our two-hour seatings, so please reserve well in advance.
• Spring 2014 Menu ¥10,480 (member price) | ¥13,300 (non-member price) 10 course dinner.
• Amazing wine pairing course available at extra charge.
• Tue–Sat: Three seatings nightly at 6 pm, 7 pm, 8:30 pm prompt. Space is limited. (times subject to seasonal menu)
• Reservations required. Please arrive 10 minutes before your seating.
• Please note, reservations for the FLATiRON close 3pm daily, cancellations made within 24hrs of reservation may be charged in full.
• * Fish alternatives to the meat courses are available with advance notice; please let us know of any allergies when you reserve and we will do everything we can do to accommodate your dietary needs.
Tel: 03-4588-0675 (Decanter)