Childcare CenterThe Club's youngest Members, ages 3 months to 7 years, are looked after in a safe, stimulating environment, which includes a sleeping room, toys, games and children's videos and unwavering supervision. A designated Mothers' Room is located within the center for all nursing mothers to use.
Operation hours (National Holidays included)
Monday - Sunday: 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
(Prices do not include 8 percent consumption tax)
¥1,100/hour with reservations
¥1,300/hour for drop-ins
50% discount for each additional sibling
Evening Childcare: ¥2,000 per hour with no sibling rate
The Club offers evening childcare services by reservation only, except on national holidays. To reserve the service from 6–9 pm (for a minimum of two hours), contact the staff at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the reservation time. No-shows will incur a charge.
• Guests must be signed in by Members.
• Guests fees apply: ¥2,000 per hour (with no sibling rates)
• Reservations are required.
Toddler and Mommy Time
Meet fellow moms and toddlers while building your own support network at a fun weekly get-together.
Every Friday, 2–3 p.m. | Free
When you take advantage of the Club's first-rate childcare services, our compassionate childcare staff lead your bundle of joy in a series of age-appropriate intellectual, physical and artistic exercises to help stimulate creativity, improve motor skills and more.
Early Infant Stimulation Development:
Promotes eye, neck and sensory development through Tummy Time, bicycling and more.
Toddler Stimulation Development:
Improves posture and balance using building blocks, shape fitting exercise and games.
Kids Creative Mind:
Fosters creativity through a range of activities, from arts and crafts to outdoor activities.
Discount vouchers available for parents participating in recreational classes and activities.
• Members can claim a 30-minute free childcare voucher for paid Recreation classes, Sky Pool lessons, personal training sessions or treatments at The Spa.
• Vouchers are for use at the Club's Childcare Center only.
• Members must make a childcare reservation for at least 60 minutes to be able to redeem a 30-minute free childcare voucher. Just one 30-minute voucher can redeemed for one class, lesson, session or treatment.
• Members are requested to make a childcare reservation in advance.
• To receive 30 minutes of free childcare, Members should ask for a voucher from the Childcare Center when they drop off their children. This voucher should be signed by the class instructor or Recreation staff member then returned to the Childcare Center after the class, lesson, session or treatment.
If a child is to be collected by somebody other than the parent, the staff requires a letter of authorization from the parent detailing the name of the person designated to collect the child. The person will then have to provide identification when collecting the child.