Besides enjoying access to the Club's full range of amenities, guests can luxuriate in rooms featuring a king-size Simmons bed, Hungarian goose-down duvet, Egyptian cotton linens, multiregion DVD-Blu-ray player, Parrot sound system and wireless Internet access.
(* Subject to availability.)
Culture Week Special
Celebrate Culture Day in style by unwinding in the refined surroundings of a Guest Studio for just ¥28,000* a night.
Reserve today at 03-4588-0734.
*Excludes 8 percent consumption tax. Based on availability.
Enjoy a break from the daily grind with a dose of decadence in the form of a stay in a sumptuous studio and an all-American breakfast the next morning.
Home Away from Home
Keep visiting friends or family* at your “second home,” where they can share your Club passion for a reduced daily rate for stays of longer than six nights.
Located in the heart of Tokyo, the Club's Guest Studios make for the perfect stopover for business visitors and corporate clients. Regular users or companies expecting to make frequent reservations can take advantage of our preferential rates, based on frequency and length of stays.
Whether you're looking for an impromptu night away from yours or a "second home" to put up some last-minute guests, the Guest Studios offer enticing discounts for same-day reservations and check-ins. Naturally subject to room availability, call to see which of our superior spaces awaits.
(All packages are subject to availability and conditions.)
A tranquil escape with earthy tones and Asian-inspired accents, including a yin-yang loveseat on the spacious veranda. This warm, welcoming space induces complete mental and physical well-being—and wide smiles.
A Moroccan-inspired haven with sumptuous, oversized floor cushions scattered about its 80-square-meter terrace, a sun lounge and opulent ambience. With a terrace this big and a view of Tokyo Tower this stunning, who needs a room?
This romance-steeped suite features a four-poster bed, deluxe shower, walk-in closet, soft touches of color and plush carpeting. This sanctuary of seduction has all the elements to ensure a memorable romantic getaway or celebration.
Rich wood finishes, a leather sofa and cowhide rug craft a rustic yet refined atmosphere across the separate work and living spaces. Those looking for a cozy pad that oozes home comforts and style have come to the right place.
A sleek white and metallic palette lends an industrial feel to this slick, modern space. Your digital, connected lifestyle doesn’t need to be put on hold in this haven of übercool simplicity.
The room’s bright hues and private workout equipment make this high-energy spot ideal for fitness-minded guests. Fitness fanatics or those who prefer to work out in private will find comfort in this shrine to good health.
Daily: 9 am–10 pm
- All Guest Studios are non-smoking.
- Checkin time: 3 pm | Checkout time: 12 pm
- Discount rates for all rooms (please inquire for details).
- Each studio is limited to two persons maximum. Guests must be 18 years old or above.
- 24-hour access to the Guest Studios is available by using the room key card at the Club's after-hours security door.
- The Club's security staff are available outside of Club operating hours.
- Rate and Studio assignment based on category booked (TAC Studio category: Fitness, MAC. TAC Premier Studio category: For Two, Den, Zen, Oasis, SPA).
Guest Studio Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made before 10 p.m. three days prior to check-in incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between one and three days prior to check-in incur a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made on the day of check-in or no-shows incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.